Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Glasses ready in a Week

We're back from leaving my eye glasses prescription filled and the young man saved me over $100.00 by advising me to use a pair of my old frames.  The new lens in the old frames will be ready in about a week.  We took a couple pair of old ones I had kept and he advised me these were better quality.

It's just about time for Petrina and my exercises.  Rose and I stopped at Starbucks on our way back from ordering the glasses.

I seem to have misplaced the pad that goes in my wheelchair.  We've checked in the garage and in Rose's car and haven't found it.  There are several places it could be.  If anyone who remembers my being in their car, would you mind looking before I buy another one?  I can still use this one meanwhile.  I try to walk as much as I can.

Rose's client just arrived and Petrina are getting ready to for our walk.  Send some news.




No comments: