Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Just A Wednesday

As usual, I'm awake early.  Shirley will get home this evening.  I'm not sure what time and Rose isn't up yet so I can't ask her.  Scott's wife's young cousin died in Kansas City, and Beth went to the funeral.  The cousin was at the wedding and I guess they were very close.  She was quite ill then.  Beth flew to Kansas City for the funeral so can't stop to see us on her way home,

Rose just got up and is making our first coffee.  She and I went out for dinner last night. It's 43 degrees outside this morning and there are storms in the forecast but a nice weekend predicted.  I saw the first humming bird of the season yesterday but only one and he didn't stay long.

The yearly meeting of the homeowners at the lake is Sunday, and Doug is going to accompany me.  He and his family are coming down.  Groves may come too.  Linda can come most of the week and I'm hoping someone can be there the following weekend.

First coffee and it tastes so good.!

No comments: