Saturday, April 05, 2014

Louisville

I'm in Louisville with Scott and Brayden having arrived this morning in time for Brayden to play in his soccer game.  We left St. Louis before the sun came up and just shortly after Chris and Shelly got him back from Colorado.  Scott drove over from Louisville after work yesterday and barely laid his head down when it was time to get up.  Brayden's team did loose but he scored their only goal and I got to see it.

I had poor reception on my cell phone when Pete called and he was at a garden shop when I called back but I got to talk to Janet and things were good in Idaho.   Beth is in Kansas City helping her 94 year old grandmother move into a home she has bought.  She has been living in an assisted living facility but is going to be on her own.  She can still drive.  Jalen is in Florida with friends and will be home tomorrow.  Spring break will be over on Monday and they will have to be back in school.

Chris and Shelly rented a car and they're having the Lexus towed back to St. Louis.  That's as far as I know.  I'm staying here in Louisville until next weekend.  We have a company similar to Martha's Hands who will spend some time with me during the day.


No comments: