Monday, April 07, 2014

Monday in Louisville

Scott just got home from work.  He and Beth are going grocery shopping as soon as she gets home from work.  The Cardinals are playing their opener in St. Louis today in St. Louis today and it's raining here, but I guess it's not raining in St. Louis because it looks like they're set to play.

The companion is the same one I've had before.  I was still sleeping for a while after Scott and Beth both left and she arrived.  . I think she's the same assistant I've had before and she thinks so too, but Scott and Beth believe it's someone else.  Anyway, she was really good.  Her name is Connie.

We won't have Brayden or Jalen this evening but will tomorrow.  The yard man was supposed to come today but it's much too wet so he may come tomorrow.  The front yard is okay but the back is much bigger and needs the work.  They have a beautiful magnolia tree in the front yard.

Scott just told me the Cardinal game is delayed because of the weather.  Beth just came in the back door.  I type slowly.  Now the game has started.  I've talked to Rose and to Mark Spreitler both today.  Brayden hasn't said much about his ski trip except he does want to do it again.  He slept on the way home on Saturday and had Austin spend the night Saturday night.


No comments: