Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Glasses

Rose is taking me to get my glasses prescription filled this morning and Petrina is coming while Rose sees clients.  While Rose and I were at the eye examination, we accidentally left her iphone.  They called to tell us on my phone and told me "The young woman with you left her iphone",  I wanted to tell them they had the wrong number.  By the time we turned around and got back to retrieve her phone, it was too late to make it to get to the fancy pedicure place so Goldman took me took our regular place, and Linda will take me on our way to the lake some time.  I needed one.

That Chicago condo is finally sold.  Such a relief.  I'm not sure when the closing dates or anything  but I do know that several people are saving boxes.  I'll let Rose fill in as she finds out more.  This just was finalized yesterday.

Again, I'm up early.  The Cardinals were tied when I fell asleep and I haven't checked to see who won.  My window is open and it seems to have turned cooler in the night.

No comments: