Saturday, April 19, 2014

Problems with AOL

Saturday morning and right now it's just Chris and myself.  Mad Dog will be back sometime today.  Linda left yesterday with us well supplied food cooked for the weekend.  I'm waiting for Brother Pete's weekly call and haven't talked to Rose yet.

I'm having trouble with AOL getting my emails and have messed it up so badly I may change from AOL.  Is anything else free?  I'm not sure what they think I'm trying to accomplish but I'm just trying to get my emails and now have to wait 24 hours.  I don't want to change so I'll see what happens at 4 this afternoon.

Chris got up and made coffee and went back to bed.  I'll let him sleep a while longer.  Now I've talked to Rose.  She's in Chicago and has an appointment to list the condo at one this afternoon.  She got there yesterday and spent 2 hours of heavy cleaning after the long drive up from St. Louis.




No comments: