Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday Morning in St. Louis

Rose and I are both up.  She brought coffee to my room.  As the kids used to say, we were frue sleepin'.  Sometimes they didn't have their nap out.  I usually wake up first and try to be quiet so I don't wake them.  Rose sets my computer up in my room at night and has bought me a commode so I don't wander around when I wake up first in the morning.  She and Shirley have to go to a meeting  tonight so they're having Shelly come stay with me.  I don't think that's necessary but they do.

Pete just called.  Still cold in Idaho.  He hadn't talked to Brother Joe yet today.  He had been doing some work on his garden but has to wait until after last frost to do lots more.  Mad Dog is still with his Dad.  I'm not sure if the boat is de-winterized yet but don't think so.   Doug and Suzanne are bringing the kids next weekend, and the kids will want to ride in it and Doug will want to fish.


No comments: