Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring Has Arrived

I had a great birthday lots of emails and steak dinner.  Patrina came every day and is coming back tomorrow.  She helps me with my showering and exercise and workout and she and I get along very well.  Patrina is my other assistant who you read in this Gazette about.  Rose and Shirley work nearly full time so I need some help in assisting me.  They are all so good that I can't thank them enough.

Spring seems like it finally arrived.  Pete said they did have some snow there yesterday.  We didn't.  Just a beautiful couple of days.  I have an eye doctor appointment this Monday and will probably have to new glasses.  I haven't been wearing glasses since i had my cataracts removed but probably still need them.  I don't think my insurance pays for them.

The Cardinals lost today but play again tomorrow.  Linda is also a Cardinal fan and she and I watch the games and the Cardinals aren't doing very well.  We still have  hope, though.

I'm going to have Rose post this picture of Brayden as pitcher.  I think soccer is his favorite sport but baseball is mine.  Scott is one of his coaches this year and soccer was one game played while I was visiting there.  I'm going to be sure to  go back during the season.

No comments: