Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday Morning

I've talked to Rose this morning and her computer is still in the shop and she is extremely irritated with the Apple store.  Her IPAD is her main method of communication and she says it's more difficult than her other computer.  I don't know because I don't have an IPAD nor do I want one.  I would be lost without my computer and cellphone.

Linda and I watched the Cardinal game last night and plan to do so tonight.  She made a great dinner of meatloaf, mashed, green beans, with chocolate chip cookies for dessert.  We had some snowflakes yesterday and the computer said it got down to 30 last night but it will be better today.

Brother Joe sent an email that I'm sure everyone will enjoy but I don't know to forward it to the Gazette so I sent it to Rose to do it.

No comments: