Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday

Rose called me yesterday evening as she was on her way to the Apple store to retrieve her repaired computer.  It had been 'underneath repair' since Saturday and she missed it very much.  She was using her ipad for lots of communication.  What did we do 'back in 'the old days?'  Verbal communication which was more costly and still harder to accomplish.

We found a cleaning lady who will work cheap and when we need her.  She lives nearby and is coming at nine this morning.  Linda has gone up to get in the shower so she'll be ready for her.  Rose says that I should let Linda tell her what to do because I'm too easy on people.  Linda does a lot  for me.  This woman. whose name is Caroline, said this place is a lot cleaner than a lot of places she cleans.  I'll see how she does.

Linda and I went to Ruthie D''s for dinner last night.  I had a delicious steak and ate the whole thing.  Linda has a pork tenderloin marinating right and will convert it to BBQ pork.

Rose just called.  I forgot to ask her if she just got up but I'm sure she's having her coffee.  She's going to Chicago Friday to put that condo on the market and returning Sunday or Monday.  She's not sure yet.

We watched the Cards win last night and it's a day game today.  I emailed Brayden and asked him why they all had number 42 but he had either gone to bed or was ignoring me.  I'll see today.


No comments: