Sunday, April 20, 2014

You Can Learn From Your Off Spring

I've been reading older entries and there were some really interesting and funny stories from the past in here.  Chris has been watching a movie that I couldn't get interested in so I searched the past.  A lot of it is captured in this Gazette.  I'm hoping more will be.

I was at Scott's last weekend and a man came and hauled some brush out of his backyard.        It was a beautiful day and I was sitting on Scott's front porch.  There were some rotten looking boards long side his driveway and as the man left I yelled "You missed some".  I talked to Scott today and asked if the guy came back.  The guy told me he'd be back on Thursday. Scott said  he hadn't been back yet.  I asked Scott if he'd paid him because he looked like he needed money. Scott replied "How does someone look that needs money? He's been cutting my grass for three years and bills me once a month.  I think he'll be back. I think I can trust him.

When my boys were home and did the mowing we had a front yard and a back yard.  There was always an argument about which was front and which was back.

I'm getting ready to go to bed pretty soon.  Mad Dog's Dad's friend, Willie's wife died so Mad Dog didn't come back today.  Willie is a great friend to the Dad.  I think she had an aneurysm.

No comments: