Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Letter from Kyle Langston

Hello, Dear Readers,

Kyle, son of Cindy and Dave, grandson of Bernie and Maudie, sent me the email below.  I checked with him to make sure it is really from him and got permission to post his request here.  Kyle is another of the talented young people in our family. If you have the resources and want to give this young man a boost, please do so.  I love seeing what this next generation is able to do!

"Hello all,
As you may know, I have been quite busy lately attempting to get things together so that I can student teach in the winter of 2015.  My current plan is to stay in Ellensburg for the summer to get a few extra classes finished and make my way to student teaching on schedule.  This being my last few quarters, I've been exceptionally busy and haven't had much time for anything aside from school, homework, and practicing.

I'm writing to give you a short update and let you know how things are going, but also because I need some assistance.  I'm having a hard time getting enough money together each month with the expenses that come with being a music major, such as accompanists, valve oils, and music.  Another opportunity I have is to take some private lessons with Toby Oft, who is the principal trombonist of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, but these things all cost money.
If you are interested in helping me in any way possible, I am accepting donations via paypal, mail, and care packages!  My paypal address is: 
Here's hoping you're doing well and I appreciate your time!
Sincerely,

Kyle Langston
360.870.6734

No comments: