Friday, May 02, 2014

Back to the Lake

As usual, I'm awake early, waiting for that first cup of coffee.  Joe called yesterday and told me our dad was ten years older than Mother and was born on August 4, 1986.   Brick was much older than me, and I was a bit older than Denny.

I talked with my old neighbor from Springfield yesterday. Sam is still working lots of hours at the Bass Pro Shop.  They will be coming to the Lake toward the end of June.   Chase, Leslie's son, has been professionally photographing 5K races around the USA.   Leslie will go with him to one in the state of Washington next month to see Jeff, her other son, and his girls.

 Petrina is coming this morning.   Rose will help me pack for the lake.  Shirley has to go to the dentist.  I am looking forward to time at the lake.

No comments: