Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Election Day

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day in Louisville. Somehow I've quit making paragraphs and I think Rose has told me how again so I want to see if I did it right. Beth is off school today because it's Election Day in Kentucky but we don't have the kids. They don't have school either. Brayden does have another baseball game this evening. He played shortstop in the game last night. He was first batter up and singled to first base and then scored the first run. After that he grounded out twice. He made some really good plays as shortstop and second base is his preferred position. There's another game tonight. I asked him what he has decided about playing on the All Star Team and I'm trying not to influence him either way, and he told me last night that he might do it. He has to decide by Friday. Will it 'ruin his summer'? They want Scott to be a coach but he won't if Brayden decides not to play on the team. I guess it would 'ruin his summer' too. Now I'm going to post to see if I'm making paragraphs.

No comments: