Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Flowers Are Planted

Linda got the flowers planted. Mad Dog brought over some additional potting soil and assisted her in the planting. She's making hamburgers for supper and made chocolate chip cookies for us to snack on. I had an omelet for breakfast and tunafish salad sandwich for lunch. I go along with the humming birds and really like her cooking too. She is really good to me. It's hot here but it was nice to be outside for a while this morning. I was sure glad they got the air conditioner repaired when the sun hit the back side of the house and I came in. I didn't bring ant shorts but Rose said she brought them up from the basement this weekend while I've been gone. Linda and I are going back to St. Louis Friday. My new eyeglasses are ready and it's Mother's Day this Sunday. I'm going to Louisville on the 16th and Rose and Shirley are going to Arizona. I'm not sure how long Rose and Shirley will be in Arizona. More on all that later. Linda can't come for the rest of May. Does anyone want to come this weekend or the following week or weekend? I have to pick up my eyeglasses and may have a doctor appointment. Will update about that later.

No comments: