Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Haircut Today

Stephanie, our hairdresser, is coming to cut my hair this morning. She's the lady who introduced me to Linda.   Getting up and down some difficult steps at the shop can be a problem, so she comes here. 
Petrina is also coming and we've coordinated it so my hair will still be wet for the cut.  (I probably could have phrased that better but it's early in the morning.)

Chris took me out to dinner last night - to one of our favorite places down by Midwest Recovery. He and I both worked at Midwest Recovery. The place has crab cakes, and that's what I always order. This was also a Mother's Day treat.

 It's gloomy looking here in Missouri today. It looked like the Cubs were going to beat the Cards again last night, but the Cards rallied and finally beat them. Sabrina and some of her family were at the game, but I don't know if they stayed for the extra innings.

By the way, Linda did email me that they have humming bird feeders at her house. What she didn't say was whether or not they had any humming birds. Also if they do, how do they attract them in the city?

No comments: