Friday, May 30, 2014

I'm Feeling Fat

Waiting for my first cup of coffee.  Not usually a long wait.  Looks like its going to be a beautiful day today and the forecast for the weekend looks good.  I stayed awake long enough last night to see the Cardinals lose again.  I guess Chris and I can listen to them with some hope on our way down to the  lake tonight.

Linda stopped by yesterday morning to drop of some Shaklee products and a visit.  She is always a pure delight.  My helper from Martha's Hands' was here, and I've been trying to increase the amount of exercise I do daily.  I could count the number of deep knee bends and there's a timer on the bike but I was certain I was walking more.  Sometimes my Fitbit would register and sometimes it wouldn't.  Rose and I noticed this the night before.  Marnet (that's my helper's name) figured out that by attaching it to my pant's leg in a plastic bad, it registers.  The problem was - my pants were too tight!  Shirley suggested that I should buy bigger pants.  I actually am walking more.  I weigh the same but am going to watch the goodies a little closer.  It's hard to resist the stuff Shirley brings from Whole Foods on Wednesdays but it never goes to waste.

No comments: