Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Lake Morning

Linda planted the flowers and took the pictures and forwarded the pictures to Rose who posted them. Aren't they beautiful? I sat in my chair and watched the humming birds. They eat often and quickly. She and I watched the Cardinals lose last night. She did some laundry and asked me where my iron was. My response was "I'm not sure I have one.' Later in the evening when I was talking to Rose I ask her if she knew where I kept my iron and her answer was almost the same. "i'm not sure you have one and what do you want it for?" She's still green with envy about the humming birds and I believe Linda sent her the google recipe for food. Remember last year when Sis bought a rain gauge and it didn't rain. Hope it rains this year when we're not here to water these beautiful plants. The new neighbor brought me over a peanut bagel this morning. They are from Illinois and seem very nice. They are leaving today but I believe she said will be back Memorial Day which is at an odd time of the week this year. Brayden had a game last night but I haven't heard what position he played or if his team won or lost. The exterminator is working next door and I overheard him saying ants and termites. We've seen ants but no sign of any termites, thank goodness. I think there must be some pollen in the air because there's a residue on the outside tables and Rose says they have it outside at their house, too.

No comments: