Sunday, May 11, 2014

Lost Humming Bird

Rose saw a humming bird in her feeder, and we believe he was just lost. The feeder I use at the lake was one that Rose had used here at the Barnard College house with no luck.  Last summer Goldman and I used this very one and they swarmed.  Stephanie, our hairdresser, gave it to us.  I'm so thankful for the feeder and that she also introduced me to Linda.  I will soon need a haircut, and I'll thank her again.

 I talked to both Pete and Janet yesterday. Their kids had something planned for Mother's Day.  I think Pete's weekly call suffices for emails.  He lets Janet do the typing.

Rose gave a presentation on Jungian Psychology Friday for counselors at the Community College. She and Shirley are going to Sedona, Arizona, next Saturday for a week of vacation. I'm going over to Louisville and stay with Scott and Beth while they are gone.  I hope Brayden and Jalen have games while I'm there.

No comments: