Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Louisville Next Week

Rain is in the forecast, and the way the Cubs beat the Cardinals yesterday it seems the foliage needs the rain more so than the Cards. An early streetwalker just passed by the front of the house with her umbrella up. We still haven't seen any more humming birds and I keep forgetting to ask Linda if she has a feeder at her house. She made some sugar solution for them at the lake for Mad Dog to refill when he checks on the place. (She was careful to label it so it wouldn't get confused with the drinking water.)

 Brother Donald called me yesterday. Things were good with him. The storms had missed them and missed their family in the Kansas City area. He wasn't sure when the family would be coming to the lake. They are busy with all their athletic activities.  I understand that.

I'm going to Louisville and not even sure which game I'm going to be seeing or which grandchild. Just looking forward to it. Scott says we have something about every night.

Rose got her new prescription for her glasses yesterday and also picked out new frames. They should be ready Friday, in time for their vacation to Sedona. I believe the current plan is for Chris to drive me to Louisville Saturday, arriving in time to watch Brayden play ball.  I'll spend the week with the Louisville Spreitler family.

We have two graduates this Spring. Lydia Berns from William Jewell College and Sam King from Troy High School. We are very proud relatives.

No comments: