Thursday, May 29, 2014

Plans for the Day

Trying to be quiet and not wake Rose and Shirley this morning.  They appreciate my being quiet in the mornings.  Linda is coming by later this morning to bring some Shaklee products.  It will be nice to see her.  I'm sure we will talk about the Cardinals.  Margaret is going to a Cardinal game sometime soon.  Her kids are taking her.  I'll hopefully have more details later.  She and Linda and I are all big fans.

I've been trying to up my exercise amount every day.  It seemed I was getting more walking in, but my FitBit wasn't registering the increase.  Rose and I checked last night and it wasn't.  We'll check again today.  It's too hot to walk outside.  The HHA from Martha's Hands Agency is here for 4 hours a day when I'm home.  They are expensive but helpful and give Rose and Shirley client time.

I've been watching for humming birds this morning but haven't seen one yet.  Mad Dog keeps them fed and the plants watered at the lake while I'm gone.  I tried to call him yesterday and he didn't answer.  He doesn't have an answering machine but usually calls me right back as he does have caller ID.  His Dad has been sick.  I'll try again today to check in with them.






No comments: