Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pleasant Morning

Linda and I are sitting on the deck enjoying this beautiful morning. I got the air conditioner fixed yesterday which was an expense I wasn't anticipating and they are going to finish with the de-winterizing of the boat in the next day or two. Another expense I thought I had already taken care of. Linda got the plants for the flower pots and Mad Dog is going to assist her in planting them today. She made me an omelet for breakfast and we sat on the deck an ate. I think she hears me get up. I try to be quiet and come downstairs in the morning but it never works. Like Rose, she won't let me wander around by myself. I've seen numerous humming birds this morning and a wood pecker took a drink at one point. Linda is going to email her recipe for food which she got off google. I'm still looking for some one to fill in when Linda can't be here or I don't have other company. My email address is marthaboaz@aol.com and my cell number is 314-452-3685. The chores are simple and I'm easy to tend to.

No comments: