Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sedona

It was early when I posted this morning and I left out a couple items I wanted to insert. I was remembering when Pete and Janet used to winter in Quartzite, AZ and wondering if they had ever been to Sedona so I asked them and I'm sure it was Janet who replied. It's one of the most beautiful spots in the world. They had spent a couple days there one year on one of their winters in Arizona. I originally thought Rose and Shirley were taking this trip for a Jungian conference, but they are going back on vacation. Janet also wishes all of her music students were as diligent as Rose is.  Rose practices a certain time every day.  She bought a beginner's guitar, and Shirley bought her a hard case so she could take it on trips. Since they're flying, it's pretty bulky and difficult to check. She doesn't want to give up her daily practice so she can't decide what to do--take hers or buy a cheap one in AZ and sell it back when they leave.

No comments: