Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday in Louisville

I'm in Louisville and Rose and Shirley are in Sedona. Chris and I met Scott at the half way point in Mount Vernon, IL. Years, even before I ever knew Brick, he worked for GMAC in Mount Vernon. I'm pretty sure it as just a wide spot in the rode back then. Now it seems to be a wide spot in the Interstate. Pete made his weekly call while Chris and I ere en route and before we met up with Scott. Brother Joe celebrated his birthday at Lydia's graduation from William Jewell College in Liberty, MO. so we were lots of us traveling yesterday. Beth is in Kansas City for a wedding of a friend. Scott says she'll be home late tonight. Brayden played first base on his baseball team yesterday. He has his final soccer game of the season today. There will be another baseball game on Tuesday. Jalen pushed me to a front row seat in my wheelchair. Brayden has been selected to compete in the All Star Base Team but he's afraid if his team wins it will 'ruin his summer'. Scott has been also selected for one of the coaches but he doesn't want to do it if Brayden chooses not to. They have to decide by Friday. Brayden and Tristan are in the playroom playing video games. I don't know what time they went to bed. It was long after I went to sleep. Scott made bacon and eggs and has gone back to bed. I haven't heard from Rose yet today but I hope they're sleeping in. I don't know how long the drive from Phoenix to Sedona is. It's earlier out there. They've probably adjusted to the new time. Rose just DID call and said they had a day from hell yesterday but it was goimg to be better today.

No comments: