Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Art From Chicago

When I was posting this morning, I forgot to put in that Leslie (my old Latoka  neighbor who's now married to Sam King) and I had a long phone visit on the phone last night.  She was married to Randy when Denny and I lived near them in Springfield.  It is always good to catch up with old friends.

Rose and Shirley brought this beautiful piece of abstract art back from Chicago.  They had it shipped UPS because it wouldn't fit comfortably in her car.  They had Goldman come and help them hang it Monday.  It was too heavy and wieldy for them to handle.  It hung over the fireplace at the Kings Highway House and now is at at the top of the stairs on the landing.  She googled me a picture and it looks terrific.  I'll try to get her to post the picture.  I'm sure many of you will remember it.

No comments: