Thursday, June 19, 2014

Back to St. Louis Tomorrow

It's been a short eek or so it seems to me.  Marnett called me yesterday curious about when I'm coming home.  She has small children and can't be away for a period of time.  Linda can't come back for a while and I'm not sure when I'll get to come back again but if anyone can come and assist me between now and the Fourth of July, I am available.  I need transportation and shopping and assistance.  We no longer have the 'company car' as Pete called it.  Linda spoils me and Rose and Shirley do to.

It's extremely hot today and windy.  I had left overs for lunch that were as good s the main course last night.  Linda made tilapia with potatoes and salad another night and we're having left over pasta tonight.  We both love watching the Cardinals.

I believe Rose is meeting some of the Abbotts for dinner tonight.  Sabrina is going to be out of town next Thursday and they got it mixed up and Shirley can't make it tonight so they going to do it anyway tonight and again in a couple weeks.

No comments: