Saturday, June 21, 2014

Cardinal Game This Afternoon

Pete said he called and left a message but none of us heard the phone nor saw that he had left the message.  I finally just called him.  Joe hadn't answered when he'd called him either.  Joe may have been walking the dog.

Rose and I are going to the grocery store before the ball game this afternoon.  The Cardinals haven't been doing so well the last couple days so maybe they'll improve their performance this afternoon.  The three of us stayed awake through the whole game last evening with hopes the Cards would rally, but our hopes were shattered.

I don't think I'll get to go back to the lake until Friday, but I'm so glad I get to go then.  Sabrina and some of her family are meeting me (Rose is taking me part way to their house) Friday morning, and then we'll stay until Monday.  If anyone else wants to come while I'm there, I'd like that.  I'm not sure how many will be there for the Fourth of July, but I always have a bunch and I love it.

It's my feeling that this new medicine is really working.  My balance is better and I get around better, though still not without help.  Joe and Linda hadn't seen me for a while and could see the change.   I would like to cut back on my Martha's Hands assistance because it is expensive, but Rose say we have a helper as much for her as for me.  She even offered to pay.  It's not necessarily that.  I just don't like being so dependent.

No comments: