Monday, June 02, 2014

CARDINALS BASEBALL

We saw a gorgeous photo of Margaret Ann on Facebook, taken while the family was at the St. Louis Cardinal baseball game on Saturday.  Sue asked Sabrina about the day.  Sabrina's response:

"Hi Aunt Sue,

We had a great time a the Cardinal game.  It was Hussmann day so I bought several tickets and took my mom, Stef, Dan, the boys and some of their friends.  I got Mom wheelchair accessible tickets and Stef and I took turns sitting by her.  Originally those tickets were on a different level but I traded with someone at the game to sit closer to the rest of our crew.  I was worried about where we would park and how to get in with the wheelchair so I got online and bought parking in the East garage and looked at the map for the best wheelchair entrance.  It really wasn't too bad except I had to tell people getting on the elevator who were capable of walking that they should let handicapped people on there first.  That was the Norman coming out in me.  There were two rain delays and we got soaked during the second one so that's when we left.  Mom had a great day.  She loves the Cardinals and enjoys getting out.

Love ya!
Bebe"

We'll try to "lift" the photo off Facebook at post it here.

No comments: