Sunday, June 01, 2014

Colorado Wedding

I'm back in St. Louis now and Janet has sent  the  correct details on their wedding.  I just thought I remembered.  They were married in St. Mary's Catholic Church in Walsenburg, CO.  It was  a half way point between Idaho where Janet was teaching and Pete was working from.  Bernie and Maudie and Mother went from Marshfield and janet's parents and brother Gene came from Idaho Falls, ID.  They did go to Branson on their honeymoon and stopped in Marshfield on their trip.  Their stopping by Marshfield is probably the reason I thought I remembered the occasion.

This Family Gazette has settled a lot of arguments and anytime we have differences, please feel free to let us know.

I don't know how many of you remember Jack Delaney. an old friend I worked with at Midwest Recovery.  He sang Amazing Grace at Denny's funeral.  He had been in an extended care facility in Illinois for several years.  He died on May 20, and his body was cremated.  His daughter will let us know when the service will be held.

No comments: