Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday the 13th

Friday morning and Rose and I are having our coffee and both on our computers.  I haven't seen a single humming bird out front yet this morning.  Maybe the sun is in the wrong place.

Us three old women missed having a Cardinal game last night.  (They had a day off.)  I believe Chris and Shelly are taking one of the dogs to a game tomorrow.  I'm wondering if they have to buy a ticket for the dog.  I'm sure Chris will tell me.

We had an nice email from Mike Madden that Rose will post when she has time.  She's been busy with clients, the move, and catching up on her guitar practice.  While they were away, their yard guy was supposed to weed.  He did, but he didn't know the difference between a plant and a weed.  As a result, the garden on the south side of the house is gone!   Rose and Shirley still find time to take extra good care of me.

No comments: