Monday, June 16, 2014

Lake on Monday

Linda and I arrived after stopping in Jefferson City for lunch.  The house was spotless.  The flowers were blooming and the humming birds were fed.  Culver's is where we always stop these days, guys too, though I believe McDonald's is where Chris and I stopped on our return trip last week.  They now have fancier breakfasts.

Linda just had to go back to the grocery store because she forgot the list on her first run. They're closing the little one nearest to me but there's still another one for items like bread and milk and ice, etc.  I'm not sure what she's gone back for.

I hadn't seen her or Joe since Dr. Lopate had put me on the new medicine but they both thought they had seen an improvement.  I feel I've been walking better and getting around better.  He is having me increase the dosage gradually and I upped it by a half pill this afternoon.

No comments: