Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Morning Back in the City

It was a lovely weekend at the lake with Sabrina and family.  Her sons and their young friends were very disappointed because the wave runner wasn't working up to par.  It is going in for repairs today. The guys did take the boat out several times.  All helped with dishes and cooking and various other chores.  Dave did the grocery shopping, and he got quite familiar with the aisles in the store - one particular store - Paul's - where he made frequent trips.

I rode back to Lake St. Louis with Dave and Sabrina where Chris met us and brought me the rest of the way.  Of course Pete and Janet called on Saturday morning.  I was hoping Joe would come visit Saturday, but he didn't make it.  I gave him raincheck.

I have an eye doctor appointment this afternoon.  Rose's guitar lesson is usually today but has been postponed.  I'm not sure why.  She practices diligently.

Mad Dog came over this weekend.  He knows Sabrina, Dave and the boys.  He's going to take his Dad to a doctor this morning and then meet the man who's going to repair the wave runner.  This company has worked on the wave runner before and just doesn't want to use my trailer.  Mad Dog will assist him.  The company that's going to repair it told me they would put it on their priority list.

Sabrina is making a whirlwind business trip to Mexico, leaving early this morning and returning Wednesday.  Margaret is having a second surgery on her ankle (this time out-patient) on Thursday.  Hopefully it will help relieve pain she has been suffering.


No comments: