Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Not So Fat

I don't believe I've put in here what I discovered about my feeling fat.  My pants were snug and feeling difficult to pull on, but when I stepped on the scales, I was no heavier.  Rose had got out our summer clothes, and I was wearing whatever we chose in the morning.  When I was getting ready to leave for the lake last Friday, Rose got a pair of shorts out of the dryer and looked at the size.  They were a medium and I had been trying to fit in a small all week.  With Rose and me, it's been a lifetime struggle to achieve the lesser size.  I had on her pants!

We've had our morning coffee and I've seen three humming birds.  Rose and Shirley have to go to Chicago this weekend to finish cleaning out their condo (which they have finally sold!).  They are going up Friday morning and coming home Monday or Tuesday.  Chris and I are going to the lake.

Martha's Hands, the group who assists me, is a real inspiration.  Marnett, the current assistant, keeps me motivated and I'm ready to rest when she leaves.  Every session is an increase in exercises from the day before, so I rest up before and after.

Breakfast Time.


No comments: