Thursday, June 26, 2014

Packing for Weekend

Just got downstairs and Rose is making coffee - we haven't had our first cup yet - but I'm sure we will have it before I finish this post as slowly as I type.  She's going to help me pack for the weekend with Sabrina and Dave and Brett and his friend today.  Alex can't make it.  I'm not sure why.  I do know he had been wanting to come for a long time and he's always welcome.  Sabrina has been in Atlanta this week on business this week but will return this evening.  She's taking the day off tomorrow.

Having my second cup now.  Heard from my friend Liz, the woman Brick and I used to work with at GMAC.  She and Dave also have a grandson named Brayden and they are crazy about him too.  Liz has to work for Ally in Chicago and commutes.  She and Dave have two wave runners they still haven't sold.  They were hoping would be a popular item in the summer season but they still have them.  Let me know and I'll get in touch if anyone would like to inquire about them.  I already have one and everyone loves it.




No comments: