Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Quiet Tuesday

There's not really a lot of news to post this morning.  We were pleased when the Cardinals won last night and stayed awake until the game was over even though it was in Colorado and lasted until past my bedtime.  Same is happening tonight.

After being on the new medication for three weeks, I called the neurologist to report in as he had asked.  A young neurologist who I seen when I was in the hospital at least once seems to have taken an interest in my condition, and they had been talking among themselves about my case.  It was encouraging to me that he appeared enlightened about what both Rose and I  told him.  I am to call back next week, after increasing the new medication again.

I'm watching for humming birds this morning, and they're eating.

I believe Lisa and Lydia are in Philadelphia, and Sabrina is in Chicago.  Family is spread out.  Waiting for my helper and will do the exercycle and walk today.  Rose is practicing her guitar.

No comments: