Sunday, June 15, 2014

Replanting Flowers

It's a bright sunshiny day though they are predicting storms for later in the day.  The Cardinals are finally on a winning streak, and we three old ladies are hoping they keep it up.  Rose and her young gardener got the new flowers planted yesterday afternoon, and I believe the young man learned a valuable lesson about distinguishing between a weed and a plant.

Linda and I are are going down to the lake in the morning for a few days.  Joe, her husband, is picking me up after he drops their daughter, Lydia, off at work.  Rose and I will pack me up today, and I'll be ready and waiting when Joe gets here at 8:30.

Pete called with his Saturday morning call.  He was late to ring and I thought he had overslept.  He said the wind had been blowing in Idaho.  All is well with the Idaho bunch.  

I'm just learning Face Book and get it confused with my AOL, but I'll figure it all out.  Brayden tells me one has to be patient when using computers.  He's 11 years old!

No comments: