Saturday, June 07, 2014

Saturday Morning

It's raining and storming this morning and Chris and I were forced to come inside.  We got here about six yesterday evening after stopping in Jefferson City for a hamburger.  That was about the same time Rose and Shirley arrived in Chicago.  Ours was a much shorter trip than theirs.  Mad Dog was here and had the air conditioner running and the flowers watered and the humming birds fed.  Marnett from Martha's Hands stayed with me yesterday until Chris picked me up.  We managed to miss most of the traffic.  Rose said they didn't miss it around Chicago.

I haven't heard from Pete yet this morning but I'm pretty sure it's Saturday.  Chris did get me my coffee and has my phones setting by me.  I'm afraid they're predicting thunderstorms all day long.  The Cardinals are playing in a day game but they are in a slump and the stadium in Canada is inside so we can watch them if it's raining here.  I did stay awake and watch them lose again last night.

The new medicine is increased as time goes on.  Rose very carefully measures and gets it ready along with the other stuff I take.  I start off with a half in the morning and a half at bedtime and gradually increase to three times a day.  Though I've taken morning dosages and evening dosages of something for quite sometime, I've never taken been dosed three times daily.  Insurance paid for these, another good thing, so far.


No comments: