Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Back to Regular

Back to regular routine today.  Rose has a Jung board meeting tonight, and she and Shirley both had clients today.  Marnett came and assisted me with my exercises.  The wave runner is fixed and they were going to deliver it.  Mad Dog was available at his Dad's if they needed his assistance.  The Cardinals won last night finally.  There's another game tonight which I'm counting on their winning.  Our home team is way far back right now.

We had a power outage in the night and the freezer in the garage was out.  We're having (unintentionally-thawed) crab cakes for dinner which was not what we had originally planned to have.

Chris and I are going to the lake on Friday.  Sunday is his birthday.  As usual, I won't post his upcoming age.  I'm sure I'll have another post before Sunday.


No comments: