Saturday, July 12, 2014

Exciting Game

Chris and I came down to the lake last evening and watched the most exciting game I had ever seen.  Rose and Shirley's TV was out of service (again), so they missed it.  The game was tied in the middle of the ninth.  Then Holliday hit a home run to put the Cardinals ahead.  Milwaukee didn't score in the ninth.  With this latest win, the Cardinals are tied for first place.  They play again this afternoon, and Wainwright is pitching.  We'll see what happens.  My husbands would never have believed how excited I've gotten about baseball.

Chris and I stopped and ate dinner on the way down last night.  Mad Dog came over today.  I'm sure they're going to the grocery store today.  Neither of the neighbors is here.  I've talked to Pete and Rose and Scott today.  Jalen is working, Beth is in Kansas City, and Brayden is in North Carolina with his mother.   I tried to call Scott last night, but he din't answer.  Today he told me he had already been in bed two hours when then phone rang.

No comments: