Saturday, July 19, 2014

Margaret is on her way home.

After several days of promises, the physicians are finally allowing Margaret to go home. We're not sure when they will want to see her for a checkup, but it's still got to be a relief  for the family.  Stephanie spends much time at the hospital and it's a 60 mile roundtrip for her.  Margaret loves the Cardinals and I'm sure will be home to watch the game with some of the others in the family this afternoon.  I think they are treating her with antibiotics and will continue to do so until the infection is under control.  Contradict me if I'm wrong.

Rose and I went with Brayden and Jalen to the Galleria today to the Apple store.  It is certainly a busy place.  Sister Rose is on a first name basis with a lot of them and introduced the three of us to the store manager.  Of course all of us have Apple computers and Shirley who wasn't even with us.

Pete, Jalen is 16 and did the driving this morning.  He kept it between the ditches and I sat in the back seat and didn't even have to tell him.  He managed on his own.  We'll see tomorrow going to the lake.

Ballgame Time.

No comments: