Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Wednesday

Managed to get an appointment to get my hair cut yesterday evening.  Stephanie, the hairdresser worked me in, and Ding took me.  Ding and I had dinner next door after my appointment, all in all, a very pleasant outing.  We ate at a 5-Choice Hamburger Place and deciding which burger to order was tough.  Unbeknown to me, the one I chose was meatless.  I got home and had more supper with Rose and Shirley.

 Goldman and Joy, his fiancĂ© are coming over tonight.

I usually make a list of things I need to take to the lake, but Rose and I have decided we can just use one of the old ones this week.  I've got lots of water bottles I'm sending with Goldman.  I'll get someone to fill them before he gets here.  The water from our lake well isn't potable.

Rose has a guitar lesson this afternoon, first one in a while, even though she is diligent about her practice.   Shirley does the Whole Foods Shopping on Wednesday morning.  The helper from Martha's Hands will be here today.

I haven't seen any humming birds yet but I've been typing and haven't been looking.

No comments: