Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Update from Sue on Tuesday Evening, September 30, 2014

 "I had lots of therapy, all three kinds - physical, occupational, and speech--all therapy of  encouragement.  All the therapists agree I've much  improved since I arrived here.  (I think they confer.)  

Ding (my beautiful son, Chris) came by yesterday evening and visited with me while I was having dinner with Jack.  And of course Rose comes every day.  Scott forwarded a copy of Brayden's report card, which I am extremely proud of.  I'll see if Sis will post it later.  Perhaps Jalen doesn't have his yet.  

I start early every ay but sleep fairly well.  I didn't nap today, and there's no ballgame until the Cards and LA Dodgers play Friday at 5:30.  There is a PBS movie I may watch tonight.  

No comments: