Sunday, September 28, 2014

Update from Sue

Rose and I forgot my password for Blogger, so I am sending her this update in an email.  She will post it to the Family Gazette.

I've had dinner with Jack for the last three nights.  He is the friend I first made here in January 2011.  We get lots of teasing.  We were joined one night by Sandra, my roommate,  but she went home yesterday.  Shelly, Chris's wife, joined us last night, so we had a new face.  Sandra was also an avid Cardinal fan, and we plan to keep in touch.  I feel I've made a real friend.

I don't get much therapy on the weekends, and feel I could do more.  Rose wheelchair "walks" in the halls here with me, and even other patients have commented on how much more sturdy I've become. I'm trying.

Pete and Janet called yesterday with their Saturday call.  Everything is good in Idaho.  Those were great pictures Rose stole from Face Book and posted here.  Pete and Janet's daughter Nancy would love to take the Turn Bo Tour after hearing about it from Pete and daughter Merri.   I hope she gets to.

I'm going to watch the ballgame this afternoon.  It starts at 3:10, and I believe I'll stay awake for this one.  I know this isn't a crucial one but will enjoy it anyway. 

No comments: