Thursday, October 23, 2014

BIRTHDAY GIRL

My next to last day is today and I've had partial physical therapy but  I'm finished with speech therapy and Rose has come and gone. We're having steak for dinner to celebrate her birthday tomorrow night.  She thinks we're too old to celebrate with parties.  She's probably right.  Remember,  for a little while Rose, me, and Donald were apart in a year in sequence but  I  won't post our ages.

Rose got my application for my absentee voting ballot this morning. I believe she already  had hers'.

Sabrina's son,  Brett, Brett had surgery today after he broke his jaw in a fall last Friday night. I'm getting 3rd hand news so I''m hoping will get some first hand soon.  This  accident occurred in Warrensburg but Sabrina and Dave had to take him to KC for surgery today. He wanted to be back today so wouldn't miss any school.

I thought Chris might come by but he and Shelly are going to the hockey game and might not have time.

AGAIN  HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments: