Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Cardinals 2 to 1

I started an update and stopped in the middle.  Couldn't find it so am having to start again.  My room mate's son has had even been assisting me and we couldn't retrieve it so  having  to restart.

Rose has come and gone after bringing me coffee, creme brele, and goodies.   Scott even called to be certain I knew the Cardinals won last night.  I fell asleep.  We didn't get them on TV here but I heard first thing this morning.  We play again today at four o seven.

The BJEC Chaplin just came by and ask what I was so diligently typing.  I know one of the therapists read the gazette and keeps up with my progress and perhaps more than one.

Rose and Shirley are going to Sedona, AZ. this Friday and they have extended my stay here until the 19th.  Linda will fill in for Rose while they are gone.


No comments: