Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Procedures at Barnes

Wednesday and Sis took me for a follow up scan and neurosurgeon appoint for the shunt on my brain.   (I'll have to look up information  and the previous dates about this shunt.)  The neurosurgeon decided to leave things just as they are.  Unless my condition worsens, I don't back for this fellow for six months.  Rose and I had a Steak 'N Shake picnic in Forest Park after the appointments at the Center for Advanced Medicine in the Central West End.

When I called Scott to report on the doctor's visit report and told him about his findings. he said the doctor knows exactly what he (Scott) knows "NOTHING".  Scott wasn't very sympathetic about the neurosurgeon department.

Stephanie will have her MRI on her rotate cuff injury tomorrow and will get the results and plan of action on Monday.

Shirley's nephew and his family were going to come up from Memphis on Friday for the weekend.  They have a two year boy.  We were so looking forward their visit and all the Halloween tricks and treating.  Now they postponed their visit for two weeks.

The temperature is much cooler today than yesterday.  It's a beautiful blue sky outside.  

No comments: