Sunday, October 19, 2014

Rose and Shirley Arrived Home Yesterday

Rose and Shirley arrived back last night around 10:30 and Sis has already been here today.  I've had therapy today even though it's Sunday since they want me to have some additional therapy before I get released  this Friday.  Rose will also do some additional training to assist me at home.

It's about time for lunch.  We're having pot roast.  I eat breakfast in the breakfast room, lunch in my room with Lydia and dinner in the dining room with Jack and anyone else who wants to join us.

Now Rose has left after she and I have done some walking. Rose does her walking on her feet and I do mine in the walker and also in the wheelchair.  The therapist came in on this Sunday to assist me in achieving some goals that I didn't even know they had established for me.   I'm  still working on them.

No comments: