Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday, October 25, 2014

I'm home and had a really good night sleep last night.  No one took my blood pressure or woke me up and I didn't even know who won the ball game until this morning.  Kansas City was my second choice since St. Louis didn't prevail.  We had a steak dinner and Chris stopped by to watch part of the game with us.  Shelly was working.

We talked to Sabrina.  Brett came home with her and Dave after his surgery in Kansas City on Thursday.  She was taking care of him.  Brett was in a lot of pain but is doing well.

Pete and Janet haven't called yet but it's early in Idaho.  Rose doesn't have any clients today.  I do have the nurse and the helper coming.  We haven't had breakfast yet.

Now we've had breakfast and Pete and Janet have called.  I had a bit of trouble with my computer, but Sis got it fixed or got me straightened out.

I had a lovely message from Leslie, my old neighbor in Springfield, this week. She and Sam are well.  Leslie's son, Chase, moved back to Springfield last month and started a photography business.  He had been in New York and he and his friend, George, quit their jobs there and are going to work in Springfield.  George and his wife are both from Oklahoma.  Leslie's other son, Jeff, is in Ft. Polk, LA.  He turns 31 tomorrow.  Happy Birthday, Jeff.  His daughter, Hannah, is 5 now and is in kindergarten.  She lives in the state of WA with her mother.

Sam, Leslie's husband, is now working at Bass Pro Shop.  He took a good part  of the summer off but likes working at Bass Pro.  Leslie bowls, works out at Curves, and does water aerobics.  I'm looking forward to their getting back to see me at the lake house.

After I started this update, the home health caregiver arrived to help me.  I've had this one before.  I really like her, and we achieved a lot of progress.  I am still working on the update.  Rose is napping and Shirley has gone to Whole Foods.

No comments: