Saturday, October 04, 2014

Saturday, October 4, 1914

Cardinals beat the Dodgers last night, but I couldn't get it on television.  I ended up watching a remake of the Africa Queen, which is one of mine and Rose's all time favorite movies. She and Shirley did get the ballgame and now hope to find the redo of the Africa Queen.

I had lots of exercise yesterday but none yet today.  Rose was here yesterday and today. Shelly and her Uncle Butch visited and brought me a cup cake on Thursday.  I'v gained two pounds since I've been admitted.  I've heard that muscles weigh more than fat.  Maybe that's true.

It's almost lunch time, and then there is going to be a German beer sampling later this after noon.  My CNA and I are going to pass on the beer sample.  I've had dinner with Jack and he says I look better since he's had his cataract surgery.  The two of us get lots of teasing.


No comments: