Monday, October 20, 2014

Turning Leavs

We've had beautiful weather the past  couple days.  Rose has come over all three days and we walked outside on Saturday and today.  (Me in the wheelchair and Rose at a slow pace).  I had therapy all three days.  This facility doesn't normally do therapy on weekends  but did so for me.  I had three sessions of physical plus speech and occupational today alone.  I'm still assuming that I can go home on Friday.

I was talking to a couple therapists doing my therapy and they wished they had videotaped me when I came in here and taped me now. Such an amazing change.  Chris stopped by on his way home from work and he agreed. Of course, Sis sees me every day but she can see the change.

I'm eager to get home and to back down to the lake house,  Mad Dog  has the guy who usually winterizes the boat doing it and Doug winterized the wave runner.  I'm sure the trees down there are turning.  The ones  I can see from here are typically colored.

This BJEC has a beauty shop but I can't find them open or anyone who knows if they do pedicures for patients.  (and prices if they do).  I thought this would save Sis a trip
of taking me there.

Again, remember Thursday is  Aunt Rose's Birthday.  905 Barnard College Lane, St.  Louis, MO 6130


No comments: